The short answer: No.
The long answer: Raisins are dried grapes, so the toxic effects your dog would get from eating grapes also holds true for raisins. Its poisonous agent has not yet been determined, but it appears to come from the flesh of the fruit. No matter what his age, breed, gender, or size, your dog could be affected by just eating a few pieces of raisins.
Raisin toxicity can cause severe acute kidney failure, which can become lethal if not treated immediately. Initial symptoms of raisin poisoning include vomiting and diarrhea (which can both occur just hours after ingestion), followed by loss of appetite, lethargy, weakness, unusual quietness, abdominal pain, little to no pee, foul breath, oral ulcers, tremors, seizures, and coma.
What to do if your dog accidentally eats raisins: Bring your dog to the veterinarian immediately. Your vet will work on blocking the absorption of toxins and preventing damage to your dog’s kidneys through induction of vomiting and administration of activated charcoal.
In summary: Just a small amount of raisins could make your dog sick, so be sure to keep them away from him whenever you eat the snack. Keep food that contains raisins (such as bread, trail mix, or protein bars) safely stored from your dog.