The short answer: No.
The long answer: Grapes ingested in any amount may lead to a toxic reaction in dogs and cats. This includes grapes of any form in any dish whether baked, cooked or raw. Most resources on the subject mention kidney failure as a possible outcome. Other foods to avoid for this same reason are raisins, and currants.
What to do if your dog accidentally eats grapes: Reactions such as diarrhoea and vomiting may set in within a few hours, however, you must consult a vet immediately. Some symptoms include:
• Exceptionally bad breath
• Increased thirst
• Increased amount of urine, or no urine
• Pain if you touch the abdomen
• Refusing to eat or drink
• Seizures or tremors
via – CVET (Columbia Veterinary Emergency Trauma and Specialty)
“After removing the source of the grapes, raisins, sultanas or currants, call your vet or, out of hours, your nearest Vets Now as they will be in the best position to offer advice. It’s likely your vet will ask you to bring your dog into the clinic. If this is the case take a sample of whatever they’ve eaten or, if possible, the wrapper or box the food containing the fruits came in. Do not try to give your dog salt water or induce vomiting.” – Vets Now
Instead of feeding your dog grapes, discover which fruits he can safely eat in our “can dogs eat” category.