Yes, Devine Oils is cruelty free.
Devine Oils offers a wide range of face and skin care products for different skin types: super sensitive skin, mature, and oily/combination/acne prone. Since 2016, Louise Devine has developed small batches of plant-based and palm oil-free products all the way from Mosman, Sydney.
- All business products are sourced from Australian suppliers—ingredients, skincare vessels, equipment, stationary, packaging, and everything else we need.
- Handpicked ingredients are purchased from Australian Vegan Accredited suppliers to ensure traceability and integrity.
- Packaging is from sustainable forests or FSC approved.
- We use compostable mailing bags and reuse packaging.
- Sendle is our preferred courier. Australia’s first carbon neutral service.
- We recycle all office paper.
To guarantee that they remain cruelty free, they only source ingredients from other Choose Cruelty Free licensed companies. They also share a detailed list of ingredients of each product on their website.
Photo courtesy of Devine Oils