Yes, Devine Oils is cruelty free.
Devine Oils offers a wide range of face and skin care products for different skin types: super sensitive skin, mature, and oily/combination/acne prone. Since 2016, Louise Devine has developed small batches of plant-based and palm oil-free products all the way from Mosman, Sydney.
Devine Oils is 100% accredited vegan and cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free. The brand states:
- All business products are sourced from Australian suppliers—ingredients, skincare vessels, equipment, stationary, packaging, and everything else we need.
- Handpicked ingredients are purchased from Australian Vegan Accredited suppliers to ensure traceability and integrity.
- Packaging is from sustainable forests or FSC approved.
- We use compostable mailing bags and reuse packaging.
- Sendle is our preferred courier. Australia’s first carbon neutral service.
- We recycle all office paper.
To guarantee that they remain cruelty free, they only source ingredients from other Choose Cruelty Free licensed companies. They also share a detailed list of ingredients of each product on their website.
Support this cruelty free and vegan brand by buying products on their website. You can also discover other cruelty free brands on our blog.
Choose Cruelty Free List of Brands
Look And Feel Good With These Cruelty-Free Aussie Beauty Brands
Photo courtesy of Devine Oils
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.