Yes, Alexami Cosmetics is cruelty free.
Alexami Cosmetics formulates cosmetics, skin care, and body care products that help achieve inner and outer wellbeing. It harnesses the power of active botanical ingredients and uses modern scientific research to create its formulations.
On the website under the Our Mission section, Alexami Cosmetics reveals its goal “to make the safest natural beauty products for your bodies and our planet. With every Alexami purchase, you can rest assured that:
- Every Alexami product contains 100% of the highest quality organic ingredients and pigments. We don’t believe in cheap fillers and never compromise on quality over costs.
- We are committed to protecting the environment and use recyclable packaging where possible.
- We do NOT test on animals and never will.
- Alexami invests in the best scientific research to bring you innovative products and the latest in colour palette trends.
- Alexami is a Compact Signer for The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.”
Alexami Cosmetics is certified cruelty free by the Beauty Without Bunnies program formed by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Moreover, its products are also listed as vegan by PETA.
Photo courtesy of Alexami Cosmetics